Protecting Your Interests
Quality Representation In Estate Planning, Criminal Matters And Family Law
Experienced Attorneys Serving Jackson, Mississippi and Beyond
Whether you have basic assets or substantial wealth, you need a will and a few other critical documents in place.
Too many drinks, involvement with the wrong people or other circumstances can lead to trouble with the law.
Get financial compensation after you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence.
Wills And Trusts | Effective, Efficient, and Affordable Criminal Defense | Personal Injury
- Drafting legally sound, customized wills, trusts and other important estate planning documents
- Guiding family members who have lost a loved one through the probate and estate administration processes
- Protecting the rights of people who are facing misdemeanor or felony criminal charges
- I have also helped numerous men and women get through divorce in the best shape possible. I have experience with numerous other family law issues such as child custody, child support, and visitation.
- I have experience in setting up conservatorships and guardianships as well.
Do You Need A Hinds County Estate Planning Lawyer?
Whether your situation calls for a skilled Jackson area probate lawyer, a criminal defender who will work hard for the best outcome, or an advocate on another legal issue, I encourage you to contact me anytime. What you tell me will be confidential, and I will do everything possible to answer your needs and enable you to move on with your life.
Call 601-586-5386 or email me using the form below.